Saturday, January 30, 2010

Get your creative Caps On!

Alright Bloggy friends...we have a project! Kennedy has to create a "Valentine Box" for school. It can be as big as you want, made anyway you want! I cannot think of anything, and she doesn't have any of her own creative ideas(This I think is a first!) I have googled it and get pretty much the same ole same ole! This project has to be completed by February 10th! I did have one thought, A "Hot Air Ballon" I have the cutest lil basket that I think looks just like the basket on a hot air balloon. I thought it would be cute to attach the basket to a balloon with strings and use the basket as the "mail box" but the problem is the balloon won't stay afloat for 4 whold days? Any ideas?
HELP!!!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a very cute idea. Wouldn't a hellium balloon last a few days? If you are just using one, and I assume you would be...you could replace it with a fresh one the day of the party (if it goes down).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, make that helium. I really wish I could proof my comments better before sending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you may be soo right! It would be easy to replace it. SMART THINKING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it... check out this site for ideas on staying afloat...

    http://www.tulsaballoonsexpress.com/catalog/item/7022850/1086062.htm

    ReplyDelete