Thursday, January 7, 2010

Principal Pal

Kennedy was picked to be the Principal Pal for Empathy! Kennedy truly is an empathetic kid! She has such a big heart and cares deeply & thinks deeply about others feelings soo much! This is the first time she has been picked for this honor. Kennedy has wanted to be a Principal Pal since Pre-K, since she thinks Mr. Baker is pretty great!
On a side note, this picture cracks me up! I do fix her hair for school! However, Monday morning it was soo cold, I just pulled it back in a ponytail instead of wetting & gelling appropriately! This will not happen again...She must have gel to tame the curls! I'm sure this will be a picture she looks at when she is 15 and say..."What in the world was up with my hair?" We love her soo much even with her frizzy hair and I'm soo thankful she is "Empathetic!"

1 comment:

  1. You do have a very special daughter, in fact two of them. But, Kennedy's beautiful red hair is gorgeous no matter how you style it. Congratulations Kennedy!

    ReplyDelete