Friday, January 22, 2010

Keeping it going!

This will in fact be a pictureless post! I vowed to myself to "try" to post something once a week to keep this going! Our weeks are soo very consumed with gymnastics for both girls, and I must add they are both getting very good, dance & not least important, school work... that I hardly have time to sleep much less blog! First grade is serious school with homework every night! Kennedy is doing well, book testing & making A+'s on most of her tests!! Sydney is working hard at "Honey's School" too. In looking for items for Kennedy to take & count out for her class for the 100th day of school, Sydney said, "I need some for my class"! So we of course got "her class" some too! Her class only consists of her! Even though they fuss a lot, they love, love, love each other! Back to gymnastics, I will take pics this week and hopefully a video of Kennedy doing her back handspring! Can all you cheerleaders believe it...my kid is tumbling! And Sydney well...she is a natural, and if she were a super hero, she would be "Flexi Girl", her flexibility amazes us all!
We are counting down the days to Sydney's 3rd Birthday, HOLY COW, I cannot believe she will be 3 in less than 30 days! More to come on this event, as she has been planning her "Pwincesth Pargy" for a while now!

2 comments:

  1. i didn't know your blog existed! i'm so glad i saw it on jodi's blog!!!! i can't wait to keep with the weedons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know either! SUPER SUPER excited! And I can't believe my birthday buddy will be 3!!!! Where does the time go? Miss you all tons....

    ReplyDelete