Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary To Us!
























Note before reading this post: I have no idea why my pics would not scan in bigger, if you can help me, please send a comment! It makes me very sad that we are soo small!
Here's To 9 Wonderful Years! I am happy to say that it doesn't seem like that long ago, but as you can see by these pictures, It's been a while! Our wedding was tons of fun! Our wedding party was made up of a very close knit group of friends who had been together since elementary school! So....we got to sit back and enjoy our special time together! Thanks friends and family for helping make that day 9 years ago (Yesterday) soo special! We love you all!

5 comments:

  1. definitely seems like yesterday! congratulations on NINE wonderful years!!! oh, and sean loves your blog name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Anniversary! Looks like it was a fabulous day.

    And about your pics. After you scan them, you need to crop before you save. Otherwise, you end up with all that white space. I'm not positive they will appear bigger on the blog, but at least they wouldn't look like they're in the corner of a page. :) Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes...thanks Katie! I am so in love with digital it makes me sad that Kennedy's first 3 years are not at the tip of my fingers digitally! Thanks SS, I saw this once on a rock at home depot spelled "Weedin" and immediatley thought oh how cute that would look spelled "correctly"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heather...in response to your small scanned pictures...I think if you saved them in a program like Picture It or Paint, or any that will let you edit...you can crop the scanned photo to get rid of the white background, then blogspot will post it the size of the other photos. It is easier for me to then save the photo to the desktop and download into blogspot from there. Once you get them cropped you can go in and remove the pictures and post the new ones. I hope this helps. Someone else may know an easier way.
    I hope you had a very Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great...I just now found where Katie had already given you instructions on the photo size. I looked at the comments, but I did not see that one...sorry.

    ReplyDelete